Stay up to date with all the events and important dates in the St. Mary's school community with our Calendar Schedule listing. This list view helps ensure that you don't miss any of the exciting and important events that we organise throughout the school year.
12 Dec 2023School Carol Service - St Macartan's Cathedral - 7.00pm
The St. Mary's choir will join our neighbours in St. Louis Infant School and St. Louis Girls' School for a Choir Service in St. Macartan's Cathedral on Tuesday 12th December at 7.00pm.
21 Dec 2023Choir in Shopping Centre
Our school choir will perform Christmas Carols in Monaghan Shopping Centre on Thursday 21st December from 1.15pm to 2.00pm. We will be collecting for St. Vincent de Paul, Monaghan.
22 Dec 2023Christmas Holidays
25 Dec 2023
26 Dec 2023
8 Jan 2024School Opens after Christmas Holidays
5 Feb 2024Public Holiday
15 Feb 2024Midterm Break
16 Feb 2024Midterm Break
15 Mar 2024Cake Sale 2024 - Back to March !
At our Parents' Association meeting last night, it was decided to move our annual Cake Sale back to the Friday before St. Patrick's Day.
18 Mar 2024Public Holiday
25 Mar 2024Easter Holidays
8 Apr 2024School Opens after Easter Holiday
3 Jun 2024Public Holiday
21 Jun 2024School Closes for Summer Holidays
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address http://scoilmhuire.greenhousecms.co.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message